- Using a wide-tooth brush or comb, gently style your hair from the bottom to the top in small sections at a time.
- For curlier textures/patterns, please detangle when wet using a conditioner.
- To prevent tangling and matting, minimize brushing and combing after hair is dry.
Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed correctly.
Eden’s Crown encourages you to consult a licensed hair care professional for additional hair-care instructions and maintenance.
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For curly and wavy hair use a spray bottle of water for a natural look.
- For a wet look, we suggest a leave in conditioner and water.
- Avoid alcohol based products.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls, allow air-dry; style as desired.
+Maintenance For All Textures
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Use shampoo no higher than PH 7.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner and comb through.
- Rinse thoroughly > allow air-dry.
Eden’s Crown recommends consulting a licensed hair stylist before attempting any styling techniques.